Friday, February 23, 2007

I have returned, for now...

With the graying sky, a form begins to rise from the ashes. A thunderous crack rips through the heavens as that form takes shape. And that shape is a notebook. But not just any notebook. No, this notebook you can not find on a shelf in a office supply store. Nor will it be found in a child's backpack. This is a digital notebook of no importance, and with that fact, will destroy the world.

Yes, I have returned and a lot has changed since my last real post. Christina and I are no longer together. That ended back in August of '06. In fact, I am not even speaking to her. And why should I? I am now dating a very attractive woman by the name of Dianna. I'll post a pix of her as soon as I switch into Flickr. Dianna puts Christina to shame on all fronts.

I also have a new job. I still work with Kroger/Dillions/Gerbes, but I am not working as a pharmacy tech. I am the Key Retailing Division Rollout Coordinator for Missouri. I will update you on what that means in a later update.

No comments: